Sunday, January 2, 2011

Earn Money with NEOBUX

Neobux is a legit PTC site.Earn money simply by viewing advertisements. In every ad you click has its own corresponding value that will be accumulated  to your account.

Since I am online most of the time and being curious enough how it works,  I tried to join neobux. I started as a new standard member for few months. I was been active everyday until I accumulated $2 in my account.

Aside from viewing ads, you will earn also from your  referrals. It could be from rented referrals or direct referrals. So, I invested my earnings to rent referrals. I started renting 3 referrals to increase my earnings. You have to be active so you can earn from your referrals. I have noticed that the more I rented referrals, the more I am earning fast. Manage your rented referrals well by renewing active members and recycling those who are not.  Invest from your earnings not from your own pocket.

Once you are earning, do the math and start asking yourself. What if I have hundreds of rented referral? How many referrals do I need to have a certain amount in a month? How much will I earn if I upgrade my membership? If you really want to earn more, maybe you can get from your own pocket for more investments.


Lets start Earning.

1. Click the banner or link below to register or sign up.
     Standard membership is free.
        
                        http://www.neobux.com/?r=kimpogz



2.Start earning, click "view advertisement"

3. Be patient, remember that there is no shortcut to this.

4.Once your earning is enough to rent referrals, invest it.

5.Visit the forum for more advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment